Business Wire India
Expleo, a global technology, engineering, and consulting service provider, will create 5,000 jobs in the next three years in India. The business in India has registered over 30% Y-o-Y growth adding over 2,000 talents and 20 new clients in the last year.
Expleo’s growth is fueled by accelerating digital adoption, investments in digital skills, and opening its sixth delivery and centre of excellence in India, in Coimbatore, to support its clients across all industries. Backed by solid client satisfaction, Expleo is hiring to establish a more robust workforce in India. The larger talent pool will work in the development, automation, engineering, AI, cloud and data science space to challenge the status quo in the automotive, banking, financial services, aero, healthcare and life sciences industries.
The hiring plans are aligned with a vision to embrace digital disruption. The talent strategy will balance onboarding fresh graduates and experienced hires to support its client and partner requirements.
It is the natural next step to boost existing operations in Expleo India to support the organisation’s regional and global growth strategy.
Whether learning new skills, engaging in cross-functional projects, or taking on new challenges, Expleo invests in employee learning and development to support long-term professional growth. Competitive benefits, a futuristic work culture, and ample global opportunities make Expleo the most promising workplace.
Prashant Bramhankar, COO of Expleo India, said, “At Expleo, we are committed to investing in talents. Our focus on building and nurturing our existing workforce will invariably continue. We have designed our unique employee value proposition to reassure every talent for who they are and empower them to be anything they want to be. The workforce will get to be part of a high-growth organisation that opens the gateway to immense opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work culture.”
See career opportunities with Expleo here.
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022