Business Wire India
Expleo, a global technology, engineering, and consulting service provider, will create 5,000 jobs in the next three years in India. The business in India has registered over 30% Y-o-Y growth adding over 2,000 talents and 20 new clients in the last year.
Expleo’s growth is fueled by accelerating digital adoption, investments in digital skills, and opening its sixth delivery and centre of excellence in India, in Coimbatore, to support its clients across all industries. Backed by solid client satisfaction, Expleo is hiring to establish a more robust workforce in India. The larger talent pool will work in the development, automation, engineering, AI, cloud and data science space to challenge the status quo in the automotive, banking, financial services, aero, healthcare and life sciences industries.
The hiring plans are aligned with a vision to embrace digital disruption. The talent strategy will balance onboarding fresh graduates and experienced hires to support its client and partner requirements.
It is the natural next step to boost existing operations in Expleo India to support the organisation’s regional and global growth strategy.
Whether learning new skills, engaging in cross-functional projects, or taking on new challenges, Expleo invests in employee learning and development to support long-term professional growth. Competitive benefits, a futuristic work culture, and ample global opportunities make Expleo the most promising workplace.
Prashant Bramhankar, COO of Expleo India, said, “At Expleo, we are committed to investing in talents. Our focus on building and nurturing our existing workforce will invariably continue. We have designed our unique employee value proposition to reassure every talent for who they are and empower them to be anything they want to be. The workforce will get to be part of a high-growth organisation that opens the gateway to immense opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work culture.”
See career opportunities with Expleo here.
- MullenLowe Lintas Group’s Next Era Subbu is the new Group CEO November 28, 2022
- WTF is Impedance? – ecoustics.com November 28, 2022
- ISB Executive Education and Emeritus’ Digital Marketing Programmes Hold the Key to Digital Growth November 28, 2022
- PropTech Firm, Homesfy.in, Raises $1.1 Mn from Marquee Investors Led by Girish Gulati, Ahead of Planned SME IPO November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022