Fashinza is Debuting AI and Tech-based Supply Chain Solutions at Las Vegas’ Magic Fashion Trade Show 2022
- Fashinza to showcase tech-based smart apparel manufacturing solutions to help brands and manufacturers work together through a unique digitized supply chain powered by AI and technology
- Fashinza’s smart design-to-delivery platform solves most major manufacturing problems for global brands and retailers
- Platform provide cost savings through improvement of unit economics on the supply side by leveraging “unutilized capacity” and “optimizing production efficiency”
Fashinza, an AI-driven B2B marketplace and tech-enabled apparel manufacturing platform for fashion brands, retailers and manufacturers will debut its latest tech-based product offerings and solutions at the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 8 to August 10, 2022. The Fashinza team, including the founders, will be onsite to showcase solutions designed to help brands and manufacturers work together directly through a unique digitized supply chain.
Using AI and Data Science to change the way brands source products
Fashinza’s “one-stop apparel manufacturing platform” helps brands connect with manufacturers through AI-driven supplier matching. It offers brands the ability to place bulk orders with just one click and discover upcoming fashion trends through the use of a state-of-the-art trend forecasting algorithm. With recent updates to the platform, MAGIC Fashion Trade Show participants will be the first to see the latest from the manufacturing platform, including:
- Thousands of the latest designs from different categories from womenswear to menswear, athleisure, outerwear and kids wear
- How the platform provides Design to Delivery support to fashion brands and retailers
- How Fashinza has enabled Smart Digital factories for a seamless experience with manufacturers
- AI & Data-Driven Trend Forecasting including 45-day production turnaround
- Its repository of stock fabrics and patterns for fast and low-effort Design to Delivery options
- End-to-end shipping to anywhere in the world
Customers can use the Fashinza app to track time and action calendars, a tool used in the apparel industry to stay up to date on manufacturing milestones to ensure timely delivery.
|(L-to-R) Jamil, Pawan and Abhishek|
“Business-to-business marketplaces are here to stay and current systems are broken. We do not envision a world 20 years from now where brands would need to make 100 calls, send 200 emails, and wait six months for a bulk order,” says Pawan Gupta, CEO and co-founder. “We are solving real problems that are bringing in major results for our customers.”
The pandemic exposed significant structural issues in the global apparel industry, which relies on months of long lead times, considerable volumes to drive down costs, and massive inventory problems. In addition, supply chains are mainly managed on emails and spreadsheets, resulting in all-too-common industry problems, like delayed deliveries and long turnaround times.
Fashinza, which recently raised a $100 million in series-B funding led by Prosus Ventures (f.k.a. Naspers Ventures), is revolutionizing the apparel manufacturing industry through technology-led intervention, taking on industry problems head-on while fueling a culture of transparency, efficiency, sustainability and automation. For additional information, please visit www.fashinza.com.
Fashinza is an AI-driven B2B marketplace for global fashion supply chains. They make it exceptionally easy for international brands to access design to delivery in as fast as 4 weeks with very low minimums. Fashinza offers access to a transparent production process that can be monitored 24/7 with 100% control enabled by their revolutionary FactoryOS. Their goal is to create a sustainable (i.e. net positive) supply chain by 2030 and empower SMB manufacturers with Industry 4.0 solutions.
Fashinza has a roster of over 250 factories that currently serves 200+ brands across 6 countries, including the United States, Canada, UAE and India. The company was co-founded in 2020 by serial entrepreneurs Pawan Gupta, Abhishek Sharma, and Jamil Ahmad.
- ‘We’ll Always Be Family’ Tia Mowry Says She And Kids Plan To Spend The Holidays With Cory Hardrict December 8, 2022
- McIntosh’s MC451 Dual Mono Power Amplifier Unleashes the Hybrid Drive December 8, 2022
- M&S and bp pulse to bring EV charging to customers December 8, 2022
- Rolling Ray Responds To Accusations Of Scamming His Followers December 8, 2022
- CitySprint partners with Crisis for 12th year to support those facing homelessness December 8, 2022