Fourth Inditex brand opens at Liverpool ONE in city debut
Grosvenor has announced that international fashion brand, Stradivarius, has officially opened at Liverpool ONE, marking its city debut. The expansive 8,000 sq ft flagship store is the fourth Inditex-owned brand to open at Liverpool ONE and has launched on South John Street adjacent to Zara, Pull & Bear and Bershka.
In total, the four brands span over 53,000 sq ft of space, making Liverpool ONE an Inditex stronghold outside of London.
Championing Stradivarius’ unique womenswear collections, the debut Liverpool store encompasses trend-led design, and joins the brand’s seven other leading UK city locations, including London.
Alison Clegg, Managing Director, Asset Management, Grosvenor, commented: “The launch of Stradivarius is a great moment for us, not least for the fact that it marks the fourth Inditex brand to open at Liverpool ONE (a strong mark of confidence in the destination from a cohort of well-established international brands), but it also cements Liverpool ONE’s position as one of the leading UK retail and leisure destinations. We’re pleased that our active management is being recognised by both international and independent brands who are increasingly choosing Liverpool ONE for their expansion plans.”
Metis and CBRE acted for Liverpool ONE. Inditex dealt direct.
- Hinduja Tech Acquires Drive System Design, Expands Leadership in the Global eMobility Industry December 8, 2022
- AltoVita Secures $9.5M Series A Investment to Redefine Corporate Accommodation Technology Across the Globe December 8, 2022
- Web3 and Music combine – introducing Clef December 8, 2022
- Mets Updated Outlook: Justin Verlander Lands in NY December 8, 2022
- Phillies Updated Outlook: Trea Turner Inks Big Deal December 8, 2022