Fruits Eco-Blockchain Project Completes its Security Audit of their Native Blockchain Conducted by Quantstamp
Business Wire India
Fruits Eco-Blockchain Project is pleased to announce their completion of a security audit of the Fruits Blockchain’s contract system conducted by Quantstamp, a leader in web3 security. The focus of the audit was to verify that the smart contract system is secure, resilient and working according to its specifications. The audit activities can be grouped in the following three categories:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221120005089/en/
Fruits Eco-Blockchain Project completes its security audit of their native blockchain conducted by Quantstamp (Graphic: Business Wire)
Security: Identifying security related issues within each contract and within the system of contracts.
Sound Architecture: Evaluation of the architecture of this system through the lens of established smart contract best practices and general software best practices.
Code Correctness and Quality: A full review of the contract source code. The primary areas of focus include:
- Sections of code with high complexity
- Improving scalability
- Quantity and quality of test coverage
We are building a sustainable ecosystem to ensure children and families struggling with various issues become self-sufficient and have access to financial services.
What is Fruits
“Fruits Wallet” Application Download
- In Victory for Religious Freedom, Student Will Be Allowed to Wear ‘Jesus Loves Me’ Mask at School January 27, 2023
- Biden’s National Security Council Held Meetings With CDC On COVID Disinfo, Emails Show January 27, 2023
- Big Tech Firm Temporarily Censors Former GOP Nominee for Minnesota’s Top Elections Office Over Election Integrity Post January 27, 2023
- As Media, Biden Scramble to Explain Document Scandal, the Real Issue Is Unaccountable Bureaucracy January 27, 2023
- Rep. Steve Scalise Blasts Biden For Veto Threat Against Bill To Boost Oil And Gas Drilling January 27, 2023