Gilly Hicks opens first standlone at Victoria Square, Belfast
Victoria Square, a retail and leisure destination positioned in the heart of Belfast, has announced that activewear and lifestyle brand Gilly Hicks has officially opened its first standalone store in Ireland.
The store is located on the lower ground level of Victoria Square and follows the opening of Carnaby Street in London earlier this year.
Gilly Hicks sits in the Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) brand portfolio, offering a range of activewear, loungewear and underwear, in patterns and colours that match everyone’s styles regardless of gender identity. The store is equipped with Click & Collect, Order and Reserve in Store capabilities, along with light adjusting changing rooms, designed to ensure customers feel as comfortable and confident as possible.
Speaking on the new opening, Russell Banham, UK Head at Commerz Real, said: “We are pleased to announce the opening of Gilly Hicks at Victoria Square. We are confident that this highly awaited store will be a popular addition to our lifestyle offer. Gilly Hicks joins a number of recently opened stores as we evolve our retail line up, with many set to open in the coming months. We continue to be a key destination when it comes to Irish debuts which highlights both the local and international opportunity within Victoria Square.”
- Agnikul Cosmos Inaugurates its 1st Launchpad and Mission Control Center at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022
- Nuclear Tech: Minister Invite Participation of Pvt Sector and Startups for Building SMR Technology Within India November 28, 2022
- New Schiit on the Horizon? Yggdrasil+ DAC Unveiled November 28, 2022
- Biden Admin Allows Chevron To Pump Oil In Communist Venezuela November 28, 2022