GPE announces Pandora signs lease for new store at 70/88 Oxford Street
GPE has announced that the world’s largest jewellery maker, Pandora, has signed a lease for a new concept store in London within 70/88 Oxford Street, taking the retail space to 96% let.
Pandora will occupy the prime corner unit of the Oxford Street development, located directly opposite the Tottenham Court Road Elizabeth Line exit, on Dean Street. The renowned jewellery brand has acquired space across two floors, with fantastic double-height signage immediately visible from the station exit.
The new unit will be Pandora’s third on Oxford Street, but its first one east of Oxford Circus. Pandora will join Boom: Battle Bar, the iconic competitive socialising escape room concept, which opened at the end of 2022, and well-known fashion retailer Reserved, occupying 19,645 sq ft, at 70/88 Oxford Street, set to open Q3 2023.
This leaves just one remaining ground floor unit at the development of 2,319 sq ft between Pandora and Reserved, which also benefits from prominent 8 metre double-height frontage opposite the Elizabeth line.
Sarah Goldman, Senior Portfolio Manager at GPE commented: “We are thrilled to announce that Pandora has chosen 70/88 Oxford Street as its latest store location in London. As a hugely popular and globally recognised brand, Pandora will add to the premium retail offering across our wider West End portfolio. Together with Boom: Battle Bar and Reserved, the development is becoming a prime destination on the doorstep of the Elizabeth Line station at Tottenham Court Road. We look forward to welcoming Pandora and to the buzz and attraction the site will bring to London’s West End this year.”
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023