Gurugram-based Venture Studio Xponents Completes One Year with Four Startups Launched
- Founded startups include Commercial EV maker ‘Dandera’, Smart Water Solutions provider ‘Agua’, Cargo EV Financer ‘Tri-Ark’ and Water Management Solutions provider ‘Watterr’
- To launch new ventures in Clean-tech, Fintech, Mobility, and SpaceTech domains
Gurugram-headquartered venture studio ‘Xponents Ventures’ today announced it has completed the first year of its operations with the launch of four startups – Dandera Ventures, Agua Wireless Systems, Tri-Ark and Watterr. Sustainable mobility startup Dandera Ventures recently announced the launch of ‘OTUA’, its first commercial three-wheeler EV featuring an industry-leading range of 165 kilometres on a single charge.
Clean-tech startup Agua has developed an intelligent Wireless Water Management System that uses cutting-edge technologies to help save water. Agua’s solutions are targeted at residential apartment complexes, commercial buildings, city municipalities and industrial or manufacturing facilities. Watterr, an ONDC enabled marketplace for all needs related to water, be it domestic, industrial or agriculture. It brings all stakeholders together for a seamless experience to the end user. Tri-Ark aims to provide financial freedom to three-wheeler cargo drivers and promote micro-entrepreneurship.
Sarth Jain, founder of Xponents Ventures said, “Xponents was conceived as a venture studio to found and build from scratch high-impact businesses in four diverse domains – clean-tech, Fintech, Mobility and SpaceTech. We have had a really busy first year in putting together the right entrepreneurial team, capital and resources, along with a powerful network of large and successful ‘Family Owned Businesses’ to support our ventures. We’re also proud that our first two ventures in Dandera and Agua already have a market-ready product and are both ready to unlock the next stage of their growth journey.”
Xponents also said it is working to found and launch new ventures in the four chosen domains. “We are keen to join hands with entrepreneurs with big but untested ideas in clean-tech, mobility, fintech or spacetech domains,” Sarth added.
India is home to the world’s largest population of Family-managed Businesses (FMBs) and also boasts of the world’s third-largest startup ecosystem. However, there are very few established opportunities for partnerships or synergistic growth among these two sets. Xponents has developed its platform with the goal of enabling successful FMBs find viable investment or strategic partnership opportunities in the startup ecosystem. The venture studio currently has 4,000 FMBs on its platform.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023