Gym+Coffee stretches into a new upsized store at Victoria Square, Belfast – A1 Retail Magazine
Victoria Square, a retail and leisure destination positioned in the heart of Belfast, has announced the relocation and upsize of renowned athleisure brand, Gym+Coffee.
The new 3,000 sq ft space is situated on the lower ground level and will continue to stock the brand’s signature range of athleisure wear. Gym+Coffee has now delivered its clubhouse concept to the Belfast community from Victoria Square for a year now, and has experienced a wave of success since the launch of its debut location in Ireland.
Commenting on the relocation and upsize of Gym+Coffee, Russell Banham, UK Head at Commerz Real, said: “Gym+Coffee opened in Victoria Square last year and since then they have gone from strength to strength in both sales and recognition. The brand’s popularity and success of their debut location here has meant an upsize will really support their growth. We are pleased to continue our relationship with Gym+Coffee, and to deliver an expanded concept that we know our visitors love.”
Natalie Conway, Retail Director of Gym+Coffee, also said: “The demand we have seen from this store has been next level. We have a great relationship with the whole community, and this new location within Victoria Square will bring even more opportunities for us to extend our clubhouse concept and have a much larger presence. It also enables us to continue to deliver and fulfil the strong demand from within the city of Belfast and beyond.”
Lambert Smith Hampton and Savills are joint agents for Victoria Square. Victoria Square is managed by the Lambert Smith Hampton’s Belfast office. Gym+Coffee dealt direct.
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022