HAIR HACKS FOR THIN HAIR: HOW TO GET BEAUTIFUL LOCKS ON A BUDGET!
Written by Chris Pendergrass
If like so many of us you weren’t blessed with thick, lush hair, you more than likely feel serious envy seeing various celebs and influencers with impossibly full locks. Here’s the thing, though: Most of those gorgeous women (and men!) don’t naturally have such great hair.
Gasp! Shocking, right? Perhaps not, but either way, thanks to a number of innovative and clever tricks and tips, you too can soon be sporting seriously fabulous hair in no time at all.
What Causes Thin Hair?
There can be several reasons why an individual has thin or thinning hair. Sometimes this is simply down to genetics, other times it could be linked to stress, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, and poor hair care habits, among other causes.
If you believe your hair is thinning and that there may be an underlying cause, we recommend speaking with your healthcare provider to rule out any concerns.
Thin Hair Remedies that Won’t Break the Bank
Thankfully, there are some great options available to help you encourage naturally thicker hair over time as well as some instant, simple ones.
Supplements targeting hair, skin and nails can be beneficial to those deficient in nutrients such as biotin, which supports healthy hair growth.
While there is limited research in this area, taking biotin-based supplements, rather than topically as an additive to shampoo or conditioner, has produced visible results for some people.
Proper Hair and Scalp Care
Just as washing your hair too often can lead to dry hair and scalp, the opposite approach of washing too infrequently can be just as detrimental. A scalp that is too dry or too oily won’t be conducive to healthy, lush looking hair — nor are crispy, split ends!
Ideally, hair should be washed once or twice a week with a gentle cleansing shampoo followed by conditioner. High heat during styling is best avoided where possible, as this can cause added hair loss or breakage.
At least once a fortnight following shampooing, a deep conditioning mask should be used to nourish the scalp and hair. Homemade masks that use avocado or grape oils, banana, aloe vera and more can all be used to great effect.
Be sure to rinse thoroughly, since limp, greasy hair is never a good look, and can make thin hair appear even thinner.
We love a great massage as much as the next person, but did you know that a scalp massage has been said to encourage hair growth? While there is limited research to support this, you can never go wrong with massage — we all deserve a little pampering, after all!
Perhaps the simplest option and the one that gives guaranteed, instant results is using Zala clip-in hair extensions. Clip-in extensions allow anyone to instantly create the illusion of thicker, longer hair in as little as five minutes.
You simply fix the extensions in place via the attached clips, brush to blend with your hair, and voilà! Photo-worthy, lush hair in a flash.
Benefits Of Clip-In Extensions Over Other Methods
While we absolutely encourage our customers to take care of their natural hair and scalp, there’s no denying that many of the methods listed above require significant time and effort.
Conversely, Zala clip-in extensions are perfect for anyone who is short on time and wants a guaranteed hair hack for thicker-looking locks. Zala clip-in extensions are ideal as they:
- Require no expertise from specialists to put in or take out.
- Can be styled to perfectly blend with your natural hair.
- Are available in a wide range of colors with support available to help you choose your perfect shade.
- Come in several lengths and can also be cut to suit your existing hairstyle.
- Are inexpensive and can last for years when well cared for.
- Deliver an instant confidence boost without the need for complex care routines or supplements.
- Are lightweight and cause no damage to your natural hair when used correctly – unlike fixed extensions which can further thin or damage your hair.
Taking all this into account, it’s easy to see why Zala’s clip-in hair extensions have become so popular not only for those of us with thin hair, but for anyone wanting more versatility with their look.
Enjoy Gorgeous Thick Hair and Enhanced Confidence with Zala
At Zala, we love helping our customers feel confident and beautiful. We know how much hair can mean when it comes to having confidence in your appearance. Our range of exceptionally made clip-in hair extensions ensures you can enjoy the lush locks you desire easily and whenever you like.
Made using stunningly soft, natural Remy human hair, our affordable, seamless clip-in extensions are ready and waiting for you! Shop today to get started.
Nancy Mangano is an American beauty/fashion/style influencer, fashion journalist, screenwriter and author of the Natalie North murder mystery book series. Visit Nancy on her global online fashion/style/beauty magazine Strutting in Style! at https://www.struttinginstyle.com, her Facebook page Nancy Mangano at https://www.facebook.com/nancymmangano/ Twitter @https://twitter.com/nancymangano and her author website http://www.nancymangano.com
- LRN Corporation Completes Acquisition of Compliance Learning from Thomson Reuters, Creating the Largest Global Provider of Ethics and Compliance Learning Solutions December 2, 2022
- Rotel’s S14 Network Integrated Streamer is Roon Ready & All Out of Bubble Gum December 2, 2022
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 2, 2022
- LeBron James On Media Of Jerry Jones vs. Kyrie Irving December 2, 2022
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size is expected to reach at USD 17,258 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, Owing to Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry December 2, 2022