HempStreet Expands Product Portfolio, Launches Sarpagandha Vati, to Combat Hypertension
HempStreet, India’s first research to retail venture in the ayurvedic cannabis sector, has launched Sarpagandha Vati. Coming in the form of a tablet, Sarpagandha Vati helps treat Hypertension and Insomnia due to its calmative properties.
Each tablet of ‘Sarpagandha Vati’ contains Sarpagandha (262.20 mg), Khurasani Ajwain (52.44 mg), Jatamansi (26.22 mg), Vijaya (26.22 mg) and Pipalimula (4.92 mg). This Ayurvedic medicine calms the nervous system, aids in the maintenance of normal blood pressure, and maintains oxygen balance that helps regulate blood pressure in hypertensive patients. Additionally, Sarpagandha Vati’s diuretic and detoxifying properties benefit people with the following health and lifestyle issues:
- Help manage Epilepsy and Delirium
- Help combat anxiety disorder
- Help curb the desire for Alcohol
- Induce natural sleep to defy Insomnia
While conventional medications have serious health consequences, Ayurveda offers a natural, holistic, safe, and effective alternative to alleviate the condition of Hypertension. Sarpagandha Vati aims at providing a reliable and safe ayurvedic solution to hypertensive patients by regulating their blood pressure.
HempStreet is India’s first research to retail medicinal cannabis venture, working towards amalgamating the age-old science of Ayurveda with modern cannabis research to develop sustainable and economical solutions for mass ailments. All of this while ensuring end-to-end blockchain technology-based supply chain tracking to minimize any chance of abuse. HempStreet’s dispensation network of more than 11000 partner clinics across 26 states of India is a testament to the efficacy of the formulations and the trust of medical practitioners in the brand.
The company is also India’s first medicinal cannabis venture to have been awarded the prestigious Biotechnology Ignition Grant (BIG) of BIRAC. Recently HempStreet partnered with Gynica, an R&D company based out of Israel focused on changing the culture of gynecological treatment through clinically proven, cannabinoid-based solutions.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023