Kanye West’s peers seem to be split about the controversial comments he recently made concerning Jewish people and the Black Lives Matter movement. 50 Cent, however, is showing the Yeezy designer some compassion!
Fif joined the Ebro In The Morning show to discuss his recent projects and drop some gems, when host Peter Rosenberg posed the question, “When you watch the whole Kanye thing play out, what are your thoughts on sort of the monolith, the way he sort of has been describing Jews as this big agenda?”
50 Cent, who mentioned that he has “relationships with all kinds of Jewish people,” responded that he isn’t holding Ye’s comments against him.
I think Kanye West is in a dangerous area. I forgive him for the things he said. There is nothing for me to say about it. I watched take place and I just looked and I was like ‘yeah that’s him doing what he does. What Kanye would do.’”
Even the original Trump support thing. Everybody navigates things differently. He’s offering a description of crazy but when you start getting in certain areas they are not gonna actually be compassionate for what’s going for what’s going on with him. He’s not crazy and it’s not like he does not know what he’s saying. He knows exactly what he’s saying.
As we previously reported, Ye sparked controversy after he made harmful comments about the Jewish community in a tweet saying. “I’m a bit sleepy tonight when I wake up I’m going death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE. The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda.”
Ye’s tweet was removed and shortly after, he appeared on an episode of ‘Drink Champs,’ which was also taken down. During his conversation wit Noreaga, Kanye alleged that George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose, as opposed to the police brutality he experienced on the day of his passing.
George Floyd’s family filed a $250 million lawsuit against Kanye as a result.
- Paytm Payments Services Ltd to Resubmit Application for Authorization to provide Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar Inaugurates Digital India Startup Hub at STPI, Davanagere in Karnataka November 26, 2022
- How to Choose the Right Slot Games for Maximum Fun November 26, 2022
- Amazon Shutting Down Its Edtech Offering in India Operations from Aug 2023 November 26, 2022
- Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds November 26, 2022