What separates a hit song from those that never had their 15 minutes of fame or were relegated to one hit wonder status? Black Circle Radio Host, Mitch Anderson, shines the spotlight on songs that deserved a much better fate and belong in every music collection.
On this week’s episode of “How Was that Not a Hit?” – we take a trip back to 1971 and “Pain” by Jerry Corbitt. Corbitt was an American guitarist, harmonica player, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is best known as a founding member and guitarist of the rock band the Youngbloods.
Presented by: https://www.blackcircleradio.com
GrooveWasher – https://www.groovewasher.com
Vinyl Me, Please – https://www.vinylmeplease.com
Peluso Microphones – https://www.pelusomicrophonelab.com
AudioQuest – https://www.audioquest.com
Voice over by Todd Harrell at https://www.sspunlimited.com
Film and Editing by Mike at https://www.mikestifflerstudio.com
- Focal Celestee Headphones: Review – ecoustics.com November 27, 2022
- Katupalli Port, Part of Adani Ports, Procures Electric Vehicles ITVs November 27, 2022
- Hama, A German Electronic Manufacturing Firm, Enters the Indian Market November 27, 2022
- Packers Updated Outlook: ED Justin Hollins Claimed November 27, 2022
- Rams Updated Outlook: A’Shawn Robinson Out in ’22 November 27, 2022