What separates a hit song from those that never had their 15 minutes of fame or were relegated to one hit wonder status? Black Circle Radio Host, Mitch Anderson, shines the spotlight on songs that deserved a much better fate and belong in every music collection.
On this week’s episode of “How Was that Not a Hit?” – we take a trip back to 1971 and “Pain” by Jerry Corbitt. Corbitt was an American guitarist, harmonica player, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is best known as a founding member and guitarist of the rock band the Youngbloods.
Presented by: http://www.blackcircleradio.com
GrooveWasher – http://www.groovewasher.com
Vinyl Me, Please – http://www.vinylmeplease.com
Peluso Microphones – http://www.pelusomicrophonelab.com
AudioQuest – http://www.audioquest.com
Voice over by Todd Harrell at http://www.sspunlimited.com
Film and Editing by Mike at http://www.mikestifflerstudio.com
- Hinduja Tech Acquires Drive System Design, Expands Leadership in the Global eMobility Industry December 8, 2022
- AltoVita Secures $9.5M Series A Investment to Redefine Corporate Accommodation Technology Across the Globe December 8, 2022
- Web3 and Music combine – introducing Clef December 8, 2022
- Mets Updated Outlook: Justin Verlander Lands in NY December 8, 2022
- Phillies Updated Outlook: Trea Turner Inks Big Deal December 8, 2022