Hyundai Motor Company Appoints D.H. Park As Head Of Middle East & Africa Regional HQ
By Martin Alva
Wed Jan 11, 2023 at 9:52 am
Mr. Park – Head of Middle East & Africa Regional HQ-new
Hyundai Motor Company has announced the appointment of Mr. D.H. Park as its new Head of Hyundai Motor Company Middle East and Africa Regional HQ. With HMC, Mr. Park has assumed his duties at the regional headquarters in Dubai as of this week.
He is to oversee operations across the Middle East Africa region.
Upon his arrival to the region, Mr. Park said: “Hyundai Motor Company is a top leading global carmaker, and our product line-up maintains its spot as a leader in many of the region’s markets, supported by our extensive network of distributors.” He added: “Thanks to the growing number of satisfied and loyal customers, we will work with our team to maintain our strong performance in this important region despite global challenges, and also in fulfilment of Hyundai Motor Company’s global vision of Progress for Humanity with Mobility, Connectivity, and Carbon Neutrality.”
During his illustrious career at HMC, Mr. Park has worked in nearly every role related to Marketing and Sales and has extensive work experience in numerous countries across Canada and Australia, as well as Spain where he served as President of Hyundai Motor in the country. Later, he went back to Hyundai HQ as the Head of the Asia & MEA Group. Park’s previous position was at Hyundai Motor in India where he was the Executive Director of Sales, Marketing, and Services. Mr. D.H. Park brings over 27 years of automobile experience with global leadership roles in various positions at Hyundai Motor Company.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023