Recently the cast members of some of the “Real Housewives” franchises have been speaking out in the wake of the online attacks their children have been receiving from viewers of their shows. Recently, “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” star Kandi Burruss also spoke about the attacks her eldest daughter Riley Burruss experienced throughout the years while appearing on the show.
In an interview with People, Kandi spoke about the harassment Riley previously dealt with and said, “I despise it. It bothers me so much. Everybody already knows that Riley dealt with her weight issues growing up in the public eye. People would make comments on her body and say things about her personal look and it really boils my blood.”
Kandi added, “You can deal with anything for yourself, but you don’t want your kids to be bullied online. It’s just really terrible.”
With all the attacks Riley has faced in the past from fans on the show, Kandi also shared that recently became upset after fans took to social media to assume that she was pregnant after making a few posts on social media in celebration of her 20th birthday.
Kandi said, “She was like, ‘Where are they getting this information from? Here I was feeling good about myself and losing and getting my body where I want it to be, and now they’re posting that I’m pregnant?’ That’s crazy!”
Riley took to social media to deny the pregnany claims in a TikTok video.
As previously reported, Bravo released a statement in the wake of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” star Garcelle Beauvais speaking out about her son Jax being attacked online by viewers of the show.
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022