Chris Brown does not play about his fans and he’s been making that clear in his recent meet and greets! Chris and his fans have been lighting the innanet up as hilarious and risqué photos of them are going viral. The ‘Warm Embrace’ singer has been facing a lot of criticism for the price tag of the photos, but he wasn’t having it!
Chris posted a message on Monday night defending his decision to get up close and personal with his supporters.
PSA!!! WHEN ARTIST (EVERYONE) DO CONCERTS, they all have something called a VIP PACKAGE. I HAVEN’T DONE MEET AND GREETS IN OVER 7 years…”
As we previously reported, folks online were split about Breezy charging fans $1,000 for the legendary photos that came along with their VIP packages. Some photos featured Chris hugging fans, holding them in his arms, and even bending some over, and he doubled down on his decision to do so.
I HAVE THE COOLEST FANS ON THE PLANET.. I APPRECIATE THE F*CK OUTTA THEM. THESE ARE MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST WITH THEM FOREVER. UNLIKE MOST OF THESE LAME A** ARTIST THAT WONT EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE TO EVEN HAVE A CAREER. I ONLY EXIST BECAUSE THESE FANS SAW SOMETHING IN ME I NEVER THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE..SO IMA GO ALL OUT FOR MY FANS!!!!”
Check out some of the photos below!
— Lele💗 (@graffitistan101) August 1, 2022
— Maybe: Hanadi (@HanadiFaraj) August 1, 2022
chris brown doing bf and gf poses in these meet & great photos are EVERYTHING, he really knows how to make their money worth it 🏻❤️ pic.twitter.com/CkosDvl0Jh
— helo (@hwloiza) July 30, 2022
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- 4Fin Raises Seed Round of USD 1M, Also Gets NBFC License from RBI November 29, 2022
- The 4th World Science and Technology Development Forum Held in Chengdu November 29, 2022
- Multimodal Supply Chain Visibility Startup Intugine Raises Rs 19 Cr in Pre-Series A November 29, 2022
- Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Size is expected to reach at USD 8.2 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.2%, Owing to Growing Prevalence of Autoimmune Disease November 29, 2022
- Australia’s IRAP Assessment Recognizes Boomi To Provide Comprehensive Security Controls November 28, 2022