In the Wake of the Vauld crisis, Zionverse announces Measures to Protect/Safeguard Its Community and Laxmi NFT Stakeholders’ Interests
|Anshul Rustaggi, Founder, Totality Corp|
The founder of the platform comes forward to extend help to their Laxmi NFT holders
The company also offers Vishwaas NFT at no extra cost
Zionverse, the leading gaming metaverse platform based on Indian culture and mythology by Totality Corp, has come forward to ease the situation arising out of Singapore-based crypto exchange Vauld’s closure. Totality Corp, the Zionverse parent, had earlier partnered with Vauld to allow people to buy its Laxmi NFT through it.
The leading NFT gaming player assured all possible help to the community members impacted by the development. They confirmed that staking and gaming rewards would be paid in Metamask wallet or any other wallet basis ease and security of the payments. To instill confidence among Laxmi NFT buyers and to reaffirm their commitment to their community, the soon-to-be-launched Vishwaas NFT will be given to all Laxmi NFT holders by the end of July 2022.
In summary, this gives multiple options to Laxmi NFT holders to redeem or grow their investment:
- They may sell it to Zionverse for USD 65
- They can mint the NFT and sell it on the secondary market.
- They can keep the Vishwaas NFT and convert it to a Trimurti NFT, to be launched at USD 100 without paying anything extra.
Anshul Rustaggi, Founder of Totality Corp, commented on the current situation, “Trust is the foundation of our community. The times are tough, and we have come forward to strengthen the community’s confidence in us, and we are doing everything we can to protect the interests of our customers.”
Sharing more insights about protecting the investors, he further stated, “We have got the support from our investors. Rest assured, our NFT holders’ rewards are safe with us, and they will get them on the promised timelines. At Zionverse, we thrive on creating a special bond with the community and ensuring we keep strengthening this bond.”
Speaking on the growth plans, he said, “There will be no change in the growth plans. We are still bullish on Web3 gaming in India, gaming in India in general, and content around Indian Culture and Mythology. We will stick to the growth roadmap and keep growing.”
With a proactive approach and regular communication, Totality is immensely positive and hopeful that the community will become stronger and create a much better ecosystem together.
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 2, 2022
- LeBron James On Media Of Jerry Jones vs. Kyrie Irving December 2, 2022
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size is expected to reach at USD 17,258 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, Owing to Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry December 2, 2022
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Alum SK Alagbada Continues To Deny Cheating Rumors December 1, 2022
- ABC Holds “Emergency Meetings” Over GMA Hosts’ Alleged Affair December 1, 2022