India’s No.1 Party Speaker Brand Zoook Joins India-SA T20I Series With On-Ground Branding
Notably, the No. 1 party speaker brand in the country had nearly a year ago collaborated with India Legends team, which comprised the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan and Mohammad Kaif among others, for the second edition of the Road Safety World Series.
The ongoing South Africa tour to India comes as an adrenaline rush for the cricket lovers in the country, for while Men in Blue are in their best form in the T20I format, they had last suffered a drubbing against Proteas when they had toured South Africa.
ZOOOK was conceptualized in the early 2000s in France. ZOOOK India came into existence in 2014 with a vision that life is too short to be boring. They are game-changers in the world of technology and have the power to give any personal space an instant makeover. They are already on their way to break stereotypes, open doors, and explore the fantastic. The company has a strong brand presence across online and offline trade channels – retail stores, direct dealer channels, and e-commerce websites across the world.
DISCLAIMER: This content may contain affiliate link(s), for which this website may receive commissions.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023