Inga, TIH Singapore Tie Up to Launch ₹1,250 Mn PE Fund to Invest in Mid-Size Indian Cos.
Fund with overall target of around ₹ 5 bn will follow a sector agnostic approach with positive bias towards Specialty Chemicals, FMCG, Electronics, Food & Agriculture and Healthcare/Pharma.
The Fund will infuse growth capital in mid-size emerging companies operating in niche segment with strong track record. The Fund will aim to target companies with a clear expansion and value creation plan. The initial size of the fund is targeted at ₹ 1,250 mn and the overall target is ₹ 5 bn.
The Fund will follow a sector agnostic approach with positive bias towards Specialty Chemicals, FMCG, Electronics, Food & Agriculture and Healthcare/Pharma.
|G. S. Ganesh|
Commenting on the partnership, Allen Wang from TIH said, “We are delighted to partner with Inga, a premier and veteran corporate finance/investment banking firm in India with mid-cap segment focus. Their wide reach across the country presents great investment opportunities for us in the middle market space in corporate India. We are confident that the partnership will help both parties to expand our opportunities in a quickly expanding Indian economy – from both a direct investment and cross-board perspective.”
With this background and strong emphasis on family grown SME business Inga Ventures has stepped in to the next and logical phase of promoting a PE fund which will invest in such opportunities.
- Focal Celestee Headphones: Review – ecoustics.com November 27, 2022
- Katupalli Port, Part of Adani Ports, Procures Electric Vehicles ITVs November 27, 2022
- Hama, A German Electronic Manufacturing Firm, Enters the Indian Market November 27, 2022
- Packers Updated Outlook: ED Justin Hollins Claimed November 27, 2022
- Rams Updated Outlook: A’Shawn Robinson Out in ’22 November 27, 2022