Irv Gotti Responds To Fat Joe’s Comments: “He’s Not My Friend”
“When enemies pose as friends, call ’em frenemies,” Fabolous said it best! Irv Gotti isn’t here for Fat Joe’s comments defending Ashanti! In a recent interview with Houston radio station 97.9 The Box, the CEO and co-founder of Murder Inc. Records said that the rapper isn’t his friend.
“I feel like he fooled me, he’s not my friend, but in life, you get fooled,” Irv explained. “Forget Joe cause they don’t want me to talk about Joe.” He continued making it clear he wasn’t talking about the ‘Lean Back’ rapper stating, “In life, everyone goes through friends, people who you thought were your friends. I’ve had countless friends come and go, but you know who remains consistent and why I get through all of this,” he asked J-Mac.
The radio personality responded, “Why?” The music mogul said it was due to his family. If you’ve been living under a rock and confused about why Irv said what he said, it’s due to his comments about an alleged relationship with Ashanti. In a recent episode of ‘Drink Champs,’ he claimed her hit, ‘Happy,’ came about after the two had sex.
A few days later, Joe came to Ashanti’s defense, saying, “Whatever Irv has with Ashanti is 20 years old. I know he was making some points that mean a lot to him, his heart and soul.” He added, “But when you keep ranting about somebody 20 years later, it felt like he’s not over the young lady, right?
So far, Ashanti hasn’t responded to any of the drama. Roommates, what do you think about Irv saying Joe isn’t his friend?
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023