Popular healthy fast-food restaurant, itsu, has officially opened its latest location at centre:mk Milton Keynes, further diversifying the centre’s F&B offering.
Launching on Midsummer Arcade, itsu’s 2,600 sq ft unit offers its signature fresh, Asian-inspired menu including sushi, rice and noodle bowls, gyoza, ‘bao’ buns, soups, and salads. Using responsibly sourced, fresh ingredients, itsu centre:mk provides a healthy, fast-food alternative, with the majority of the meals less than 500 calories and one third of the dishes being plant-based. Aligning with the destinations’ various waste reduction initiatives (which have resulted in 100% diversion from landfill), itsu centre:mk will continue the tradition of its half-price sales every evening in efforts to avoid food waste.
In line with the brand’s sleek and user-friendly design, state-of-the-art digital ordering screens have been designed for quick service, customisation of hot dishes and instant access to nutritional and allergen information. Seating 69 covers internally and 24 external covers, customers can dine-in on bespoke elm wood tables, surrounded by fresh orchids
Vishal Talreja, Chief Development Officer, itsu, commented: “We are delighted to have launched itsu centre:mk, just in time for the Christmas trading period. Strategically, Milton Keynes is a vital city for us with its significant YOY growth predications and desirable catchment, so opening in centre:mk is an exciting moment for us. Not only does the scheme dominate the region but it also aligns with our values and approach.”
Kevin Duffy, centre:mk’s Centre Director, added: “As an iconic name in the quick and healthy F&B industry, itsu is a great addition to the scheme and city centre as a whole. At centre:mk we have a diverse roster of reputable culinary operators, which we are constantly evolving in line with our guests’ demands and we’re very pleased to be able to welcome itsu to the eclectic line-up, especially ahead of the busy festive period.”
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023