Popular healthy fast-food restaurant, itsu, is set to open its latest location at centre:mk Milton Keynes. The new, 2,600 sq ft unit on Midsummer Arcade will open this winter and deliver itsu’s signature fresh, Asian-inspired menu including sushi, rice and noodle bowls, gyoza, ‘bao’ buns, soups, and salads.
itsu centre:mk will provide a healthy, fast-food alternative for visitors. The majority of the meals on the menu are less than 500 calories and one third of the dishes are plant-based. The operator’s signing at centre:mk adds further diversity to the destination’s restaurant offering, and is in response to the growing consumer demand for quick and healthy culinary options.
itsu centre:mk will continue the tradition of its half-price sales every evening in efforts to avoid food waste, aligning with the destinations’ various waste reduction initiatives, which have resulted in 100% diversion from landfill.
Vishal Talreja, Property Director of itsu, added: “We are very pleased to be taking the next step in our brand journey at centre:mk, a destination that really embodies our ethos that itsu is for everyone, everywhere. We are always on the lookout for prime city locations, and centre:mk is just that; we feel confident that our brand will be well received here.”
Kevin Duffy, centre:mk’s Centre Director, commented: “We are constantly evolving our F&B offer at centre:mk in response to consumer demand, and itsu, with its popular healthy fast-food alternative, is testament to this. Sitting comfortably alongside the likes of Byron, Wagamama, and the recently opened Cosy Club, as well as premium options such as Harrods champagne bar at H Beauty, itsu centre:mk provides even greater culinary variety for our visitors, and we are proud to have secured a new operator that aligns seamlessly with our destination.”
MMX Retail and CBRE acted for centre:mk. KLM represented itsu.
- Kanye West’s Honorary Degree Revoked Over ‘Anti-Black’ & ‘Antisemitic’ Comments December 8, 2022
- Former NYPD Cop Sentenced For Freezing Autistic Son To Death December 8, 2022
- MAC Cosmetics Unveils Limited Edition Whitney Houston Collection! MAC Cosmetics Unveils Limited Edition Whitney Houston Collection! December 8, 2022
- Michael Harriot Calls Van Jones A ‘Liar’ & Releases Apology Audio December 8, 2022
- Meze Audio’s Epoque Fuses Art and High-End Audio Technology December 8, 2022