Jimmy Kimmel Formally Apologizes To Quinta Brunson For Controversial Emmys Moment
Days after the intense backlash surrounding his controversial moment at this year’s Emmys surrounding Quinta Brunson, Jimmy Kimmel formally apologized to her on the most recent episode of his show. Inviting her on the show to clear the air, Jimmy Kimmel didn’t waste any apologizing to Quinta Brunson, telling her he was “very sorry.”
Quinta Brunson is currently still riding high from her recent Emmy win for Outstanding Writing on her hit series ‘Abbott Elementary,’ but many are still upset at Jimmy Kimmel’s behavior during her acceptance speech. Obviously getting wind of the intense online backlash, Kimmel publicly apologized for his “dumb comedy bit” that took a definite wrong turn.
“People said I stole your moment. And maybe I did, and I’m very sorry if I did do that. I’m sorry I did do that, actually. And also, the last thing I would ever want to do is upset you because I think so much of you. I think you know that. I hope you know that,” Jimmy Kimmel told Quinta Brunson in front of his live studio audience.
In response to his apology, Quinta told him “Well, Jimmy, let me just say, thank you. It is very kind of you to say that. I, honestly, was in such a moment of just having a good time. Like, I won my first Emmy. I was up there happy and I was wrapped up in the moment and just having a good time.”
Meanwhile, Quinta is gearing up for the season two premiere of ‘Abbott Elementary’ which debuts on ABC on September 21st.
- Aesthetic Laser & Energy Devices Market Size Will Attain USD 9.3 Billion by 2030 growing at 10.1% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 28, 2022
- PhonePe Reportedly Close To Acquire Fintech ZestMoney for $300 Mn November 27, 2022
- Avoid This Stock or Buy This Stock on Sale This Cyber Monday? November 27, 2022
- Focal Celestee Headphones: Review – ecoustics.com November 27, 2022
- Katupalli Port, Part of Adani Ports, Procures Electric Vehicles ITVs November 27, 2022