JT & Lil Uzi Get Romantic On Instagram By Proclaiming How Much They “Love” Each Other
Although they try pretty hard to keep their relationship on the down low, every now and then JT and Lil Uzi take to social media to make it clear that not only are they still together, but the feelings run deep. Taking to Instagram, JT and Lil Uzi each posted their declarations of “love,” in one of their most public displays of affection yet.
JT and Lil Uzi may have had their previous ups and downs, but despite past issues, it now seems that the couple is stronger than ever. On her Instagram stories, JT reposted a message from Uzi’s IG stories that read, “My best friend, My Girlfriend, My Wife, My Baby Mom, My Everything. I love you JT.”
JT responded to Lil Uzi’s sweet message by writing back, “Always giving me my flowers, I love it here! I love you.” The messages between the two follow their reconciliation back in April after briefly ending their relationship.
As we previously reported at the time, JT and Lil Uzi appeared to be going through a rough patch due to JT being highly upset at a resurfaced Twitter exchange between Uzi and musician Distortedd, where he tried to shoot his shot at her. JT was so upset that she broke up with him despite the tweets being from 2015.
That caused Lil Uzi to write on Twitter, “JT broke up with me over this dumb a** s**t I don’t even do nothin FML. I don’t understand why y’all keep tryin f**k my lil life I got going on up … damn what I do?”
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Dividend Stock Watch List: Lanny’s December 2022 Edition November 30, 2022
- Model Claims Hacked Page, Denies Pregnancy By Rocky Bivens November 30, 2022
- STPI Selects 40 Indian Startups for US Exposure Under their “Building the Next Unicorn” Initiative November 30, 2022
- IKEA to invest £12m in pay and cost-of-living support package November 30, 2022
- Sook partners with Transport for London to welcome local businesses to Shoreditch and Hammersmith November 30, 2022