Kanye West Issues An Apology To Kim Kardashian & Talks About Co-Parenting
Following a series of posts on social media, where Kanye West pretty much put the world in his business as he talked about his co-parenting struggles with Kim, Kanye issued an apology to her and said,
“This is the mother of my children, and I apologize for any stress that I have caused, even in my frustration, because God calls me to be stronger. But also, ain’t nobody else should be causing no stress either. I need this person to be least stressed and at best sound, mind and as calm as possible to be able to raise those children.”
Kanye continued to share that he does have a voice when it comes to co-parenting their children, but says that is a voice he had to fight for.
He continued to share that there were parallels happenings between what was going on at Gap, Adidas and what was happening in his home as well, which was a disregard for his voice in the things he helped create.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 22, 2022
Also in the interview, Kanye expressed that he wants his children to attend his school, Donda Academy, which is located in Simi Valley, California. He said, “I’m their dad. It has to be co-parenting. It’s not up to only the woman. Like, men have a choice also. Men’s voices matter.”
Kanye continued to speak on the benefits that children can obtain from attending his school, parting ways with the Gap, and also his political aspirations as well.
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Keke Palmer Announces Her Pregnancy On ‘Saturday Night Live’ December 4, 2022
- Maersk-IBM Joint Blockchain Venture TradeLens is Shutting Down December 4, 2022
- Bert’s December Dividend Stock Watch List: 3 Stocks to Buy! December 4, 2022
- Competitive Exam Preparation Portal – Civil Service Aspirants Launched in India December 4, 2022
- Patrick Mahomes Ranks Top 5 NFL Quarterbacks Ever December 4, 2022