Kelsey Harris Is Granted Immunity In Tory Lanez Shooting Trial
A breaking update was made on the third day of testimonies in Tory Lanez’s shooting trial.
Kelsey Nicole Harris, Meg Thee Stallion’s ex-friend, has been granted immunity after asking for immunity during the opening of her testimony according to LA Times reporter James Queally. Reportedly, the District Attorney claimed they had no plans of prosecuting her.
By definition, since Harris is given immunity, she is granted an exemption that displaces the privilege against self-incrimination; neither compelled testimony nor any fruits of it can be used against the witness who, therefore, can no longer fear self-incrimination.
Kelsey Pleads The Fifth When Asked If Tory Lanez Threatened To Shoot Her
According to the coverage from Queally, Kelsey Nicole also testifies that Megan Thee Stallion was acting out & drunk at party before shooting incident during her afternoon testimony. The reported says she also pleaded the 5th when asked if Tory threatened her.
Kelsey Arrives Court To Testify
We previosuly reported that The Shade Room was on scene for day three of Tory Lanez shooting trial in Los Angeles, and spotted alleged victim Megan Thee Stallion‘s former friend Kelsey Harris as she entered the courthouse to take the stand on Wednesday.
Harris could be seen exiting a black SUV with what appeared to be a security detail, and was holding hands with a mystery man as she entered the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center.
This story is still developing.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023