Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson Call It Quits (Breakups)
Issa wrap! According to E! News, Pete Davidson & Kim Kardashian are no longer in a relationship. A source says they decided to be friends. That’s not it. The source also claims that while the pair has “a lot of love and respect for each other,” they found that the long distance and demanding schedules “made it really difficult to maintain a relationship.” The split occurred sometime this week.
Although the former couple only lasted nine months, Pete had a strong display of love for Kim. If you recall, folks noticed the comedian had “Kim” tattooed on him in March. While it wasn’t clear that it was for Kimmy Cakes, it didn’t stop the streets from talking.
However, two weeks later, Kimmy took to Instagram to show off Pete’s tatt, saying,
“My girl is a lawyer.”
Even though Kim was in love with Pete at one point in time and was very happy, ya’ll know it was driving her ex-husband crazy. Kanye was very bothered by the relationship and even called out Pete on social media.
In a series of social media posts in March, Ye went in on Pete. One post said,
“LOOK AT THIS D*CKHEAD I WONDER IF INSTAGRAM GONNA SHUT DOWN MY PAGE FOR DISSING HILARY CLINTON’S EX-BOYFRIEND.”
His caption was accompanied by a paparazzi photo of his estranged wife and Pete as they were spotted holding hands.
It looks like Kim has left her drama with Ye in the past. Entertainment Tonight reports a source also says while the divorce proceedings continue, Kim and Ye are focused on co-parenting their four children; North, 9, Saint, 6, Chicago, 4, and Psalm, 3.
We wish both Kim and Pete the best!
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023