The Sacramento Kings updated Team Outlook after GM Monte McNair signed a three-year contract extension with the team. Under McNair the Kings (27-18) have risen to third place in the Western Conference, and a playoff berth would end their 16-year postseason drought, the longest in the league. Since arriving in Sacramento in 2022, McNair’s highlights include drafting and trading G Tyrese Haliburton for All-Star C Domantas Sabonis and drafting the impressive rookie F Keegan Murray.
View the Sacramento Kings Team Outlook
The post Kings Updated Outlook: GM Monte McNair Extended appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023