Krispy Kreme Is Giving Away Free Doughnuts Every Day This Summer
While y’all are working on your summer bodies, Krispy Kreme is working to ensure everyone has a summer filled with it’s warm, delectable doughnuts! Early this year, rumors of Krispy Kreme giving out free doughnuts started making their rounds on TikTok after videos went viral showing users asking for free confections at KK locations.
The playful hack seemed to be a trend of folks trying their luck, but Krispy Kreme recently revealed the rumors are true. The doughnut giant is currently handing out free doughnuts to customers who ask for them while the Hot Light is lit up–no purchase necessary.
Krispy Kreme Chief Marketing Officer Dave Skena explained the promotion is a means for the brand to contribute something positive to the lives of its customers as gas prices continue to rise.
We love our tradition of giving fans any doughnut they want on National Doughnut Day. But with inflation on gas prices and everything else showing no signs of easing, we hope to brighten everyone’s day, every day, this summer with our Sweet New Deal, whether it’s stopping by to grab a free hot, fresh Original Glazed doughnut for yourself or picking up a dozen on Wednesday for the same price as a gallon of gas.”
According to the brand’s official press release, the “Sweet New Deal” lasts through Labor Day, and includes the following:
- A free doughnut of choice (no purchase necessary) and $1 Original Glazed dozens with he purchase of any dozen on National Doughnut Day
- A free Original Glazed doughnut at all locations any time the Hot Light is on (no purchase necessary)
KK also announced a promotion called “Beat The Pump,” in which they match the price of a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts to that of the national average price of a gallon of gas.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Bengaluru Outrace Pune in Office Market Activity in H1 FY-2023 December 2, 2022
- Santa takes Elizabeth Line to Selfridges December 2, 2022
- Watchfinder & Co. to set new industry standards with launch of its own marketplace in 2023 December 2, 2022
- Hobbycraft is launching Personalisation Stations in 31 stores across the UK for Christmas shoppers December 2, 2022
- SCA: How merchants can prepare this festive shopping season December 2, 2022