Lakeside Village makes donation to local mental health charity
Visitors to see Santa at Lakeside Village have helped to raise a whopping £4918 for local mental health charity, Doncaster Mind.
The donations from the Santa visits were added to money raised throughout the year for the charity as Lakeside Village Shopping Outlet’s charity of the year.
Di Mellis, centre manager at Lakeside Village said: “We are thrilled to be rounding off our year of support for Doncaster Mind with this donation.
“Throughout the year we’ve had collecting tins in stores and welcomed Doncaster Mind to the centre to help to raise awareness of the charity and the support they offer.”
Doncaster Mind offers a wide range of services to people aged 16 upwards in the city who are experiencing mental health difficulties. These include personal development courses, peer support activities, befriending, mentoring, art therapy, counselling and support for those who have been bereaved by suicide.
Lakeside Village has supported several local charities in recent years, including Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice, Team Verrico, DonMentia and, last year’s charity of the year, Guide Dogs.
Di added; “We have been proud to support the vital work that Doncaster Mind do in our community, and we know that now more than ever, people are needing extra support.”
For further information about Lakeside Village Outlet Shopping visit www.lakeside-village.co.uk
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023