Luxury fashion retailer prepares to launch new store in Harrogate
Independent luxury fashion retailer Jules B is launching a womenswear store in the centre of Harrogate.
The site at 5 Cambridge Crescent opens on 22nd September and will introduce customers to a new and inspiring shopping destination. The two-storey, 3,270 square-foot retail store will showcase the latest collections from an exclusive selection of designer brands.
The store’s launch event will take place on Thursday 22nd September from 5-8pm. Customers will have the chance to win designer prizes, receive gifts-with-purchase and enjoy a glass of bubbly while browsing the latest luxury collections.
Jules B directors Julian and Rhona Blades explain that the store will offer something new to discerning customers in Harrogate. “We believe our Harrogate store will make a fantastic addition to the town’s vibrant retail scene, with a carefully curated selection of products from top designer names and emerging brands waiting to be discovered.”
“We’ve wanted to open a store here for a long time but it was important to us that the physical space would bring the Jules B brand to life. When the old Jaeger unit became available, we knew the time was right and have put a lot of work into revitalising the building. We can’t wait to begin this new journey in such a beautiful town.”
With this latest opening, Jules B now has a portfolio of five stores across the North East, Cumbria and North Yorkshire. These accompany a successful online store at https://www.julesb.co.uk, which ships the latest in men’s and women’s luxury fashion worldwide.
The post Luxury fashion retailer prepares to launch new store in Harrogate appeared first on A1 Retail Magazine.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023