Man With $500k Lawsuit Against Esthetician Speaks Out
A man who said an esthetician cooked his skin after a chemical peel procedure in Atlanta spoke out exclusively about the ordeal with The Shade Room’s investigative reporter Justin Carter. Neyo White tells Carter that he decided to get a chemical peel from Atlanta-based esthetician Shamari Rene Cherry of Diamond Facez skincare bar.
He was expecting a glow-up, but unfortunately, he left severely burned, he alleges. White claims treatment gave him second-degree burns. He’s now hit Cherry with a half-million-dollar lawsuit claiming “deceptive practices” and “negligence.”
Esthetician Calls Out “Burned” Client For Allegedly Clout-Chasing
Meanwhile, Cherry says White didn’t follow post-treatment instructions, and his whole case is given clout chaser in an Instagram live conversation.
“I showed them several videos about how you’re going to look. It’s nothing glamorous; you’re going to be down 7-10 days.”
Cherry claimed on livestream that Neyo White went home and picked the treated parts of his face after being advised not to do so. She continued, calling out Neyo for making. a GoFundMe page to raise $60 out of his $5,000 goal.
Roomies, who do YOU think is at fault here? Hit play to hear the whole story.
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022