Marlins Updated Outlook: 1B/UT Luis Arraez Acquired
Madeline Shade, 2 months ago 1 min read 28
The Miami Marlins updated Team Outlook after the team acquired All-Star 1B/UT Luis Arraez in a trade with the Minnesota Twins. Arraez, the reigning American League batting champion, finished last season 13th in AL MVP voting after hitting .316/.375/.420. In exchange for the 25-year-old star, the Twins received SP Pablo López and a pair of prospects.
View the Miami Marlins Team Outlook
The post Marlins Updated Outlook: 1B/UT Luis Arraez Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023