The Miami Marlins updated Team Outlook after veteran 2B Jean Segura signed a two-year, $17M deal with the team in free agency. Segura will remain in the NL East, as he spent the previous four seasons as a member of the Philadelphia Phillies. The 32-year-old former All-Star will add a solid defensive presence to Miami’s infield, who are coming off their 12th losing record in the past 13 years.
View the Miami Marlins Team Outlook
The post Marlins Updated Outlook: 2B Jean Segura Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023