The Miami Marlins updated Team Outlook after acquiring Relief Pitcher Matt Barnes from the Boston Red Sox via trade. In exchange, Boston is getting RP Richard Bleier from Miami. Additionally, the Marlins will receive cash considerations that will cover more than half the $10.25M that Barnes is guaranteed. Barnes, a former All-Star and World Series champion, finished this past season with a 4.31 ERA and 1.44 WHIP in 44 appearances out of the bullpen.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023