Massive operation catches 56 sexual predators in Florida
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
“Operation Bad Apples” apprehends 56 sexual predators
In spite of the many failures of the Biden administration, lower-level law enforcement officers are still doing their jobs and winning some major victories in the war on crime, particularly against sex trafficking and sexual predators.
In Florida, the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office collaborated with the United States Marshals in “Operation Bad Apple” to collect up and imprison a large number of sexual predators, with 56 being apprehended during the sweep.
The operation targeted, but was not limited to, sexual offenders and sexual predators with past state convictions.
The operation was in motion from March 28 through June 10.
Disturbingly, many of the criminals had previous arrests on similar charges.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Size is expected to reach at USD 8.2 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.2%, Owing to Growing Prevalence of Autoimmune Disease November 29, 2022
- Australia’s IRAP Assessment Recognizes Boomi To Provide Comprehensive Security Controls November 28, 2022
- Clinical Nutrition Market Size is expected to reach at USD 87.1 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.6%, Owing to Growing Prevalence of Pre-Mature Births November 28, 2022
- Balenciaga Denounces Child Abuse & Promises To Do Better In Latest Apology November 28, 2022
- Buffalo Supermarket Shooter Pleads Guilty To Domestic Terrorism & Murder Charges November 28, 2022