McCarthy’s bold midterm goals: closing border, stopping fentanyl
Posted On July 14, 2022
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Kevin McCarthy’s audacious midterm campaign promise to stop fentanyl and close the border
If there is one issue that is even scarier than the Biden administration, it is fentanyl.
The story of a lady who claims to have overdosed after touching a dollar bill with fentanyl on it on a McDonalds floor highlights how deadly fentanyl is; very small amounts may kill or cause overdoses.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is looking ahead to solving the issue after November’s midterms.
‘Secure the border’
“We will secure the border and stop this movement of fentanyl that’s the number one killer of Americans between the ages of 18 and 45. I don’t know if you just saw that story of a young woman who picked up a dollar bill sitting on the floor of McDonald’s and fell down because fentanyl was on that dollar bill. This is how deadly this is. And we are going to hold this administration accountable,” McCarthy told Fox News host Sean Hannity.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023