McCarthy’s bold midterm goals: closing border, stopping fentanyl
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Kevin McCarthy’s audacious midterm campaign promise to stop fentanyl and close the border
If there is one issue that is even scarier than the Biden administration, it is fentanyl.
The story of a lady who claims to have overdosed after touching a dollar bill with fentanyl on it on a McDonalds floor highlights how deadly fentanyl is; very small amounts may kill or cause overdoses.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is looking ahead to solving the issue after November’s midterms.
‘Secure the border’
“We will secure the border and stop this movement of fentanyl that’s the number one killer of Americans between the ages of 18 and 45. I don’t know if you just saw that story of a young woman who picked up a dollar bill sitting on the floor of McDonald’s and fell down because fentanyl was on that dollar bill. This is how deadly this is. And we are going to hold this administration accountable,” McCarthy told Fox News host Sean Hannity.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- MAC Cosmetics Unveils Limited Edition Whitney Houston Collection! MAC Cosmetics Unveils Limited Edition Whitney Houston Collection! December 8, 2022
- Michael Harriot Calls Van Jones A ‘Liar’ & Releases Apology Audio December 8, 2022
- Meze Audio’s Epoque Fuses Art and High-End Audio Technology December 8, 2022
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Shares Idea Of Drawing Black Men To Church By ‘Raising Cannabis’ December 8, 2022
- Meghan Markle Planned To Have A ‘Single Girl Summer’ Before Meeting Prince Harry December 8, 2022