Meet The Top-6 Winners of PolygonLEAP – Web3 Accelerator Program
The final 6 will win from a pool of $250K by Polygon along with ecosystem support
Despite the ongoing market conditions, the Web3 ecosystem has been bullish towards the innovations driven by this disruptive technology. According to CB Insights, the first quarter of 2022 saw blockchain funding hitting a record $9.2 billion in its seventh consecutive quarter, which is a testament to the buoyant sentiments of expert investors who recognize this sector’s potential to keep churning out ingenious real-world solutions.
Meet the innovative top 6 Web3 solutions of PolygonLEAP –
- Airchains (Previously Vayupankh.io)- A toolset to “build, deploy, and grow dApps”
- Respct.club -Social Gaming experience for web3
- Deefy – Renting, lending, and BNPL infrastructure for NFTs
- Spheron – A next-generation solution to host apps permanently
- Zoksh (Previously MooPay)- A no-code, non-custodial, multi-chain payment gateway
- Zippy Fitness – A borderless metaverse for runners to run, train, and communicate
Launched in December of 2021, the accelerator is supported by incubation partner Buidlers Tribe and investment partners from leading global web3 venture capital firms including, CoinDCX, Digital Finance Group, Elevation Capital, Hashed, Jsquare, Jump Capital, Lightspeed, Picus Capital, Sino Global Capital, and Woodstock Fund. It received over 270 global applicants and released its first shortlist of 31 startups for the Bootcamp phase in March of this year.
“Opportunities in Web3 are fueling innovation! I believe that projects that emerge through programs like PolygonLEAP have a true potential to solve difficult real world problems and become successful businesses of tomorrow. The top projects of this accelerator have promise and a vision that can expand greatly. Polygon is determined to support builders on their journey to creating key Web3 innovations.” Dalip Tyagi, our Senior VP of Developer Relations, Polygon.
“The Web3 ecosystem has been hailed for the solutions that have disrupted multiple sectors and is still showing growth with new cutting-edge technologies still being discovered. We are glad to have supported a few of them through the PolygonLEAP accelerator. The startups showcased inventive solutions and we congratulate the top 3 winners and hope to support them in their future endeavors with the right guidance and mentorship. ” Kaavya Prasad, Founder, Lumos Labs
- Keke Palmer Announces Her Pregnancy On ‘Saturday Night Live’ December 4, 2022
- Maersk-IBM Joint Blockchain Venture TradeLens is Shutting Down December 4, 2022
- Bert’s December Dividend Stock Watch List: 3 Stocks to Buy! December 4, 2022
- Competitive Exam Preparation Portal – Civil Service Aspirants Launched in India December 4, 2022
- Patrick Mahomes Ranks Top 5 NFL Quarterbacks Ever December 4, 2022