Meg The Stallion Thinks The Rock Wanted To Be Her Pet Is ‘Legendary’
Megan Thee Stallion thinks that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson wanting her to call him her “pet” is pretty legendary.
The “Traumazine” rapper and DC League of Super-Pets actor were a trending topic earlier in the week when an interviewer asked Dwayne, who was doing press for the movie, which celebrity he’d like to be a pet to.
The superstar actor, seemingly without hesitation, named Megan. He didn’t go into further detail about the decision, he added “We don’t have to talk about that, OK?”
Megan Responds To The Rock Saying He’s Be Her Pet
Megan was shown the clip on a Sirius XM appearance and by her reaction, she appeared to be flattered.
“That’s kind of legendary. I’m kind of epic.”
The Houston hottie added that she had respect for The Rock as a legend since his wrestling days.
“I used to watch wrestling all the time, being from Houston. Watching The Rock and how famous he is, how much of a mega-star he is — and he wanna be my pet?”
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023