Metrocentre kickstarts 2023 with the announcement of new womenswear store
London based womenswear brand, Vanilla, is set to open its doors at Metrocentre this February with a fun and stylish fashion offering.
The new store will be located in upper Red Mall, close to other popular fashion retailers. It will house the brands two labels, Blue Vanilla and Pink Vanilla.
Blue Vanilla has a wide offering of outfits for a number of occasions, with everything from casual day looks to glamourous dresses, co-ords and accessories, while Pink Vanilla targets a younger audience of ages 14 to 24, stocking an array of fashion picks inspired by street style, social media and pop culture.
“We have been very selective when searching for the ideal location to launch our next Vanilla Flagship store, and Metrocentre, with its impressive array of retail names and strong experiential offering, is the perfect destination for us” said Michelle Burns, head of retail stores at Vanilla.
She adds: “We have built up a strong reputation with our Blue Vanilla and Pink Vanilla brands through E-commerce and strong sales through our concessions. We wanted to continue to deliver trend-led, yet affordable options for females of all ages, and we are very excited to be opening our 7th store at the Metrocentre.
Ben Cox of Sovereign Centros, said: “2022 saw a raft of new openings at the centre. This was complemented by a series of major refurbishments and upsizes from high street favourites. This level of investment is set to continue with a number of large-scale developments and major expansions already confirmed for 2023.
“We’re proud to be kickstarting the year with the Vanilla store opening and look forward to a successful launch for the brand. The introduction of Vanilla gives our shoppers further choice on womenswear and is likely to be popular amongst Metrocentre shoppers.”
For more information please visit https://themetrocentre.co.uk/
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023