The New York Mets updated Team Outlook after superstar SS Carlos Correa shockingly backed out of Giants deal and is headed to Queens instead. Correa’s new deal is worth $315M over 12 years, where he is expected to make the move to play 3B. The former World Series champion’s agreement with the Giants fell apart after issues with his physical. With this signing, the Mets’ offseason spending spree grows to an unfathomable $806.1 million.
View the New York Mets Team Outlook
The post Mets Updated Outlook: Carlos Correa Blockbuster appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023