Mets Updated Outlook: Carlos Correa Deal Fell Thru
Madeline Shade, 2 months ago 1 min read 35
The New York Mets updated Team Outlook after the team’s deal with SS Carlos Correa fell through over concerns about a past leg surgery. Correa’s unprecedented offseason began with him signing with the SF Giants, but the deal similarly fell apart due to a flagged physical. After the Giants, the Mets swooped in a week later with a 12-year, $315M agreement. This drama-filled offseason for Correa came to a close on Wednesday, as the former No. 1 pick signed off on a guaranteed six-year deal to return to the Minnesota Twins, who signed off on his physical.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023