The New York Mets updated Team Outlook after the team signed veteran OF Tommy Pham to a one-year, $6M deal in free agency. The 34-year-old Pham will provide much needed outfield depth, as the Mets lost Michael Conforto and Dominic Smith this offseason. Pham made 144 appearances last season, split between the Reds and Red Sox, and hit .236/.312/.374 with 17 home runs and 63 RBI.
View the New York Mets Team Outlook
The post Mets Updated Outlook: OF Tommy Pham Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023