The New York Mets updated Team Outlook after RP Edwin Diaz re-signed with the team in free agency. The superstar inked a five-year, $102M deal to stay in Queens, NY with the Mets. The team also picked up Dan Vogelbach’s $1.5M team option, while Chris Bassitt declined his $19M mutual option.
- WriteSome Raises Pre-seed Funding of Undisclosed Amount to Expand its App to Mass Market December 1, 2022
- IppoPay Acquires Roamsoft Technologies to ramp up developer base December 1, 2022
- Movate Recognized as a Market Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Future of Work – Services and Solutions 2022, U.S. December 1, 2022
- PrimeOS Raises $1 Mn in Seed Round, Provides Partial Exit to Early Backers, Including VCats, at 3X Valuation December 1, 2022
- Speakin Raises Pre-Series A Round, Welcomes Top Tech Doyen as Investor December 1, 2022