The New York Mets updated Team Outlook after RP Edwin Diaz re-signed with the team in free agency. The superstar inked a five-year, $102M deal to stay in Queens, NY with the Mets. The team also picked up Dan Vogelbach’s $1.5M team option, while Chris Bassitt declined his $19M mutual option.
View the New York Mets Team Outlook
The post Mets Updated Outlook: RP Edwin Diaz Re-Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023