The New York Mets updated Team Outlook after SP Kodai Senga was signed on a five-year, $75 million dollar deal. Senga is heading to the Bronx after 11 years with Nippon Professional Baseball’s Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks.
View the New York Mets Team Outlook
The post Mets Updated Outlook: SP Kodai Senga Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023