Mexican president calls for open borders and American superstate
Madeline Shade, 12 months ago 1 min read 149
Posted On June 11, 2022
This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
The audacity of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador was implicitly encouraged by none other than Joe Biden. Already, as of April, the American Southwest border was seeing a whopping 6000-8000 illegals enter the U.S. every day, and that number was projected to double after the announcement of the end of the CDC Emergency Title 42 expulsion authority. But […]
This article by Robert Spencer originally appeared on RobertSpencer.org and is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.
- Guest Contributor
- Guest author for NRN.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023