This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Elon Musk calls Democrat leadership “some next-level insanity” in epic interview
Elon Musk, the eccentric and brilliant billionaire, slammed the Democratic Party during a long-form interview with the Tesla Owners Silicon Valley group.
According to Fox Business, Elon used the occasion to highlight his issues with the Democratic Party, particularly its leadership, telling the club that the Democratic Party is dominated by labor unions, which he dislikes, as seen by the fact that neither Tesla nor SpaceX are unionized.
“The general public is not aware of the degree to which unions control the Democratic Party. One does not need to speculate on this point,” Musk said.
Musk also said Tesla was deliberately excluded from a summit at the White House that only included unionized auto manufacturing companies.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Zeon Lifesciences Upgrades its Paonta Sahib Plant enabled with AI and Industry 2.0 Automation November 29, 2022
- The next stage: APRU-Google-UN ESCAP AI for Social Good Project now working directly with government agencies November 29, 2022
- Megaport Adds Cloud and Networking Sales Veteran Jeff Tworek to the Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer November 29, 2022
- 4Fin Raises Seed Round of USD 1M, Also Gets NBFC License from RBI November 29, 2022
- The 4th World Science and Technology Development Forum Held in Chengdu November 29, 2022