Naomi Osaka And Cordae Are Expecting Their First Child Together
Naomi Osaka is a mother-to-be and expecting her first child in 2023. The tennis star announced she’s pregnant on Wednesday (Jan. 11) with a sonogram reveal photo and statement. Though Naomi didn’t name her boyfriend Cordae in the post, TMZ Sports confirmed they’re expecting the child together.
Naomi opened her statement by saying that she finds challenging times fun, including the last few “interesting” years. She spoke about her appreciation for tennis, which she stepped back from several times in 2021 for mental health reasons.
Osaka will seemingly be stepping back from the competitive court this year. However, fans need not be disappointed cause Osaka says she plans to return to the Australian Open in 2024.
Her statement, published in English and Japanese, also reads:
“I know that I have so much to look forward to in the future. One thing I’m looking forward to is for my kid to watch one of my matches and tell someone, “that’s my mom,” haha. 2023 will be a year that’ll be full of lessons for me and I hope I’ll see you guys in the start of the next one cause I’ll be at Aus 2024.”
Cordae has not reacted online to the pregnancy announcement. His last post on Instagram was made on Dec. 1.
Cordae and Osaka began dating in 2019. They were first spotted on a public date at an L.A. Clippers game.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023