The Washington Nationals updated Team Outlook after 1B/OF Dominic Smith signed a one-year deal with the team in free agency. Smith’s contract is for $2M and includes another $2M in performance bonuses. The 27-year-old was non-tendered by the Mets in November after he hit .194 without a home run in 58 games.
View the Washington Nationals Team Outlook
The post Nationals Updated Outlook: Dominic Smith Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023